Residential Plumbers in Santa Ana
Building Relationships with Homeowners in Southern California Since 1929
At Pacific Plumbing of Southern California, we provide outstanding quality plumbing services to meet each customer’s specific needs and building lifelong relationships. Whether you need a plumber for new construction, a plumbing repair issue, sewer, well, or drain services, our Santa Ana residential plumbers can accommodate your every need. Be sure to ask about our 10% discount for seniors and first responders and our $25 off for first-time customers.
Plumbing Services for Your Home
Regardless of your plumbing needs, our experienced plumbers offer full-service residential plumbing work. Let us show you how to avoid wasting water or overusing your plumbing, We can explain the benefits of modern fixtures and piping and provide installation and repair for all your plumbing needs. Our family-owned business has served the plumbing needs of local homeowners for more than 90 years and our pride in our work shows in every detail.
Our Santa Ana residential plumbing services include:
- Fixture installation and repair
- Leak detection and repair
- Piping and repiping
- Water heater services
- Drain services
- Gas line installation
- Outdoor plumbing
- Sewer services
- Well and pumps installation
- Water treatment
Our Santa Ana plumbers are union-trained workers with at least five years of training and journeymen level one certification. All our plumbing technicians participate in ongoing training to stay abreast of all new technologies. Our commitment to continuing education helps make us the best in class and most knowledgeable plumbers for your home plumbing needs.
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
When plumbing emergencies happen at inconvenient times, you can depend on us to come when you call. Our Santa Ana plumbers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We arrive promptly and work fast to locate and solve virtually any plumbing problem. Get in touch with us right away for urgent plumbing problems.
Ways to Save Water at Home
California has been suffering from drought for the longest time. And because the state is originally a desert, even with plenty of precipitation in a particular year, we would still need more than that to get us out of the drought. That is why new laws require each California resident to do their part in conserving water.
Below are some steps you can take to conserve water at home:
- Have all your faucets, pipes and toilets thoroughly examined for leaks.
- Install water-saving showerheads and ultra-low-flush toilets.
- Take shorter showers; start your water flow when you are ready for your shower not sooner.
- Never use your toilet as a wastebasket. Throw away items that although may be safe to flush, do not contain any bacteria or pose immediate health dangers. Even dog droppings should be bagged sealed and deposited in the green waste dispenser outside of your dwelling.
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth or shaving.
- Defrost frozen food in the refrigerator instead of in a sink full of soon to be discarded pure water.
- Adhere to the “When it is yellow” poetic justification for reducing the total amount of flushing your family accumulates. Be reasonable about this but please remember flushing is a huge consumer of water.
- Rinse vegetables in a full sink or pan of water.
- Fully load your dishwasher and when you have a plate that you just ate chips from, you can refill the same plate.
- Rinse dishes in a full sink or pan of water.
- Wash full loads of clothes; an average load of clothes takes 40 gallons of water to complete the wash and rinse cycle.
Call (714) 699-9936 for a free estimate for your residential plumbing repair or installation.
"Pacific is probably one of the last real plumbing companies left. Their level of customer service is unparalleled."- Paul H.
"He was able to fix everything and I FINALLY have water pressure in my Master Shower! I will definitely be using Pacific Plumbing moving forward."- James S.
"This company rocks! Great company-great people-great prices."- Mark B.
"They are reliable and professional."- Barb S.
"They were on time, efficient, polite and the price was right. Top notch customer service and plumbing repair."- Taraynn B