We're Hiring a Service Repair & Journeyman Plumber in Santa Ana
Family-owned business is seeking motivated, customer-service minded commercial plumbing professionals. We are looking for experienced plumbers to join our growing team!
- 10 years experience in commercial, residential, and industrial plumbing
Work experience includes but not limited to:
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, rough sketches and/or from technical experience and judgment
- Assembling, installing and repairing pipes, fixtures for water and waste disposal systems and gas, steam, air and water heating systems
- Replacing/repairing valves and other fixtures
- Connecting water and gas heaters, furnaces, appliances and other fixtures
- Inspecting and testing systems for malfunction and determines extent and estimated cost of necessary repairs
- Jetting and snaking drains
- Troubleshoot & correct cross-over problems.
- Performing Backflow Testing and repairs to Backflow equipment.
- Completing Water Heater and Tankless Water Heater installations and repairs.
- Balancing hot and cold-water systems and completing mixing valve installations and repairs
- Observes safety rules; keeps simple records and makes reports; and performs other related duties as required
- Experience with medical facilities, backflow certification in Orange County and LA, and boiler repair a plus
- Complete work orders, time cards and company paperwork accurately and legibility.
- Driving to customer job sites.
- Driving to parts houses when necessary and maintaining proper truck stock. Parts ordering for jobs.
- Excellent client relationship building skills.
- Effective cross-functional communication.
- An excellent attendance record, both during normal hours and when "on-call".
Other Minimum Requirements:
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Must be able to print, neatly, legibly and concisely.
- Clean driving record.
- Willingness to work 7 days a week.
- Any candidate will be subject to the following:
- Criminal background check.
- Drug test.
As a union employer, Pacific Plumbing of Southern California offers:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Pay structure that is not commission based.
- Career support and development.
- Paid Sick and Vacation Benefits*.
- Health Benefits*
*Benefits accrue after 90 days probation.
If you are looking for a career with a stable and professional company, we challenge you to exercise your full potential with Pacific Plumbing of Southern California. If you feel your abilities match our requirements, apply with your resume today!
"Pacific is probably one of the last real plumbing companies left. Their level of customer service is unparalleled."- Paul H.
"He was able to fix everything and I FINALLY have water pressure in my Master Shower! I will definitely be using Pacific Plumbing moving forward."- James S.
"This company rocks! Great company-great people-great prices."- Mark B.
"They are reliable and professional."- Barb S.
"They were on time, efficient, polite and the price was right. Top notch customer service and plumbing repair."- Taraynn B