Knowledgeable & Trustworthy Plumbing Technicians Serving Southern California
Most people only consider the plumbing fixtures and pipes inside the home when they think about their plumbing system. However, there are a variety of outdoor plumbing features on your property that may need repair or maintenance work. Pacific Plumbing of Southern California is a local, family-owned plumbing company that has been providing reliable outdoor plumbing services in Santa Ana and Orange County for more than 90 years.
If you have an outdoor plumbing issue, call (714) 699-9936 for expert service. Our plumbers in Santa Ana serve customers throughout Southern California.
Solutions for Outdoor Plumbing Problems
Do you need plumbing installed for swimming pool equipment, an outdoor shower, or faucet? Are you having a problem with an outdoor plumbing fixture or underground water or sewer line? We offer comprehensive services for the installation, repair, and replacement of residential and commercial outdoor plumbing. We have served the local area since 1929 and have repaired virtually every possible type of plumbing problem.
We provide outdoor plumbing services for:
- Outdoor faucets and hose bibs
- Outdoor showers
- Outdoor sinks
- Sprinkler systems
- Storm drains
- Underground water and sewer lines
Our plumbers offer installation, repair, and maintenance services for your outdoor plumbing in Santa Ana. We recommend regular inspections to assess the condition of your outdoor plumbing and locate problems as early as possible. If you suspect an underground water leak or sewer line leak, please contact us immediately. We use the latest technology to diagnose and repair plumbing problems on the exterior of your home or commercial property.
Whether you use water to clean the exterior of your facilities or to water your plants, outdoor plumbing can waste so much precious water.
To conserve water outdoors, here are some helpful tips:
- Don't over-water landscaping; your side yard is not a golf course.
- You don’t have to concern yourself with a bad bounce.
- Water your lawn or garden early in the morning or late in the evening; the hotter the air, the faster the rate of evaporation leaving the roots without the full benefit of the watering.
- Adjust sprinklers so they don't water the sidewalk or street.
- Equip all hoses with shut-off nozzles, your thumb could really use a break not to mention the consistency a nozzle brings to your watering skills.
- Use drip irrigation systems, this may be the best way to make sure your garden is getting the most bang for your buck as the roots will be the beneficiary of a much greater percentage of the water allocated for them.
- Plant drought-tolerant or low-water-use plants and grasses. Southern California is a desert climate. This is not the tropics, so we have to remember that natural rainfall is rare in our area and indigenous vegetation will thrive on low water availability.
- Use shrubs and ground cover to reduce the amount of grass. Good old green plush green grass is for the golf courses, again, if your short game needs work, install synthetic turf.
- Place mulch around plants to reduce evaporation and discourage weeds. This is a natural way to deal with a natural problem.
- Set your mower blades one notch higher, since longer grass means less evaporation. Or tell your gardener to do so.
- Use a pool cover to cut down on water evaporation. Not only will you conserve water, but you will also create a solar heating and heat-conserving system with a nice cover. It’s a win-win!
- Use a bucket instead of a hose to wash your car.
- Use a broom rather than a hose to clean sidewalks, driveways, loading docks, and parking lots.
Available for Your Emergencies
We are convenient- with 24/7 emergency service available, free estimates, and Spanish-speaking technicians. If you call, we will be there right away!
Reliable & RespectfulWe function like a big family unit, and as such we are big on making sure we care for our customers, creating lifelong relationships.
Union Trained PlumbersOur qualified technicians are union trained, journeyman level experts who continue ongoing training to ensure they are up-to-date on new technology.
Established Since 1929
We are a 4th generation family-owned business. For 90 years we have been taking care of Orange County's plumbing needs.
California has enacted strict standards for water conservation and mandated water restrictions. We can provide outdoor plumbing fixtures that meet the regulatory requirements for water conservation, including outdoor faucets, sprinkler systems, and other outdoor fixtures. We can replace your old, damaged outdoor plumbing fixtures with better quality products that conserve water and improve your outdoor environment.
Professional and Flawless Work
"If you want a super high-quality job call Pacific Plumbing. Their prices are reasonable and you never have to worry about the job not getting done to perfection."- Dennis J.
Great Customer Service
"GREAT customer service, thank you!"- Frank O.
My Forever Plumber
"I am super happy with pacific plumbing. They will be my forever plumber! Thank you!"- Rocio P.
"Great staff, technicians are experts very professional."- Brooks E.
"Pacific is probably one of the last real plumbing companies left. Their level of customer service is unparalleled."
"No plumbing project is too large or too small for Pacific Plumbing of Santa Ana that's why they've been here since 1929!!"- Paul H.
Fill out the form below or call us at 714-699-9936. We'll be in touch shortly.