Drain Repair Services in Santa Ana and the Surrounding Orange County Area
Drain problems can have a variety of causes. If you are having trouble with a drain, it is important to have a professional to accurately locate the problem and ensure that it is fixed properly. Pacific Plumbing of Southern California offers reliable drain cleaning in Santa Ana and all of Orange County for all types of residential and commercial drain issues.
Stubborn clog? Please contact us to get your drains flowing again.
Common Signs You Have a Stubborn Clogged Drain
Think of how much you put down the drain. Everything from soap to food scraps goes down it, so it should be no surprise that a stubborn clogged drain is one of the most common plumbing problems you can experience. However, it's important that you call a plumber at the first sign of a clogged drain, because left to linger, it could lead to more serious issues that are more costly to repair.
Some of the signs you are dealing with a clogged drain include:
- Strange noises: If you hear gurgling or bubbling coming from your toilet or drains, this is a good indication that you have a clog.
- Slow drains: Whether it takes forever for the water to finally clear in your sink or your showers suddenly turn into baths due to standing water, slow drains a clear sign that you have a clogged drain. These clogs can be caused from the build up grease, soap scum, hair, or other objects that end up down the drain.
- More than one clogged drain: Typically, only one of your drains will have a clog. However, if you're noticing that multiple drains are clogged, this could be a sign of a deeper problem with your sewer line. Give us a call immediately before the issue gets worse.
- Foul smells: Do you have to plug your nose due to an awful smell? This could be due to the build up of waste that is clogging your drains.
- Frequent clogs: Do you have to reach for the plunger every time you flush the toilet? Is your kitchen sink drain clogged all the time? If you're dealing with clogs on a routine basis, it's time to bring in the professionals.
The drains in your home work constantly to remove waste and wastewater from your home. Over time, the pipe may become clogged by hair, soap, food scraps, and other debris. The drain may also become clogged by a small toy or other objects, or gradually become clogged by the buildup inside the pipe. How you handle the clog will have an impact on how well the system will work in the future.
The benefits of professional drain cleaning in Santa Ana include:
- Clearing the drain without causing damage to your pipes
- Providing the right solution for every clog
- Identifying repair issues before they become larger
- Using advanced methods like hydro-jetting to completely clean the inside of the pipe
- Preventing clogs from returning
Regular professional drain cleaning will help you prevent bigger problems down the sewer line. If a drain is damaged, our licensed plumbers have the experience and skill to diagnose the problem and recommend the right solution.
Are Chemical Drain Cleaners Safe for Pipes?
Drain cleaning products found in stores are not an effective lasting solution to drain clogs. The clog may be temporarily improved, but the problem always recurs. Overuse of these chemical products can even damage the pipes. At Pacific Plumbing of Southern California, we utilize the latest technologies to locate and clear clogs. Our Santa Ana drain cleaning services will ensure that your drains are cleaned properly, so clogs won’t continue coming back.
Available for Your EmergenciesWe are convenient- with 24/7 emergency service available, free estimates, and Spanish-speaking technicians. If you call, we will be there right away!
Reliable & RespectfulWe function like a big family unit, and as such we are big on making sure we care for our customers, creating lifelong relationships.
Union Trained PlumbersOur qualified technicians are union trained, journeyman level experts who continue ongoing training to ensure they are up-to-date on new technology.
Established Since 1929
We are a 4th generation family-owned business. For 90 years we have been taking care of Orange County's plumbing needs.
To prevent sewer backups, do not discard anything into the toilet other than items that are made to be flushed. Many service calls for clogged toilets are the result of flushed items that should not be. If you aren’t sure if an item is flushable, it probably isn’t! If you need immediate help for a backup, we’re here for emergencies around the clock.
To avoid needing drain repair in Santa Ana, never put the following items down the toilet or other drains:
Professional and Flawless Work
"If you want a super high-quality job call Pacific Plumbing. Their prices are reasonable and you never have to worry about the job not getting done to perfection."- Dennis J.
Great Customer Service
"GREAT customer service, thank you!"- Frank O.
My Forever Plumber
"I am super happy with pacific plumbing. They will be my forever plumber! Thank you!"- Rocio P.
"Great staff, technicians are experts very professional."- Brooks E.
"Pacific is probably one of the last real plumbing companies left. Their level of customer service is unparalleled."
"No plumbing project is too large or too small for Pacific Plumbing of Santa Ana that's why they've been here since 1929!!"- Paul H.
Fill out the form below or call us at 714-699-9936. We'll be in touch shortly.