Dear Clients, Vendors and Colleagues,
Thank you for choosing and trusting Pacific Plumbing of Southern California with your businesses, homes, and projects. On behalf of everyone at PPCO, we want you to know that our top priority is always the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the communities we serve. Now, more than ever, we take your wellbeing to heart as we continue to adjust to the challenges resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are reaching out to let you know that Pacific Plumbing is committed to operating in a safe and responsible manner during our on-going business together. Our business operations, field services, construction, and reporting, will continue to operate. That said, we are closely monitoring our offices and jobsites along with consulting with federal, state, and local health authorities regarding our operations and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with the World Health Organization. We strive to support our customers under all circumstances while ensuring the well-being of our team.
In our commitment to the health of our community, we are taking the following actions to protect each other and those around us:
- Requiring sick employees to stay home
- Sending employees with acute respiratory illness symptoms home immediately
Providing information and training to employees on:
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- Hand hygiene (washing hands frequently and for more than 20 seconds)
- Keeping the recommended 6ft of distance between co-workers
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoiding sharing personal items with co-workers (i.e. dishes, cups, utensils, towels)
- Providing tissues, no-touch disposal trash cans and hand sanitizer for use by employees
- Requiring employees to wear gloves, booties, and other appropriate personal protection equipment when entering a home, business, or jobsite
- Performing routine environmental cleaning of shared workplace equipment and furniture (disinfection beyond routine cleaning is not recommended)
It is truly our belief that the plumber protects the health of the nation and now more than ever, we feel compelled to serve in this time of crisis. We sincerely appreciate your patience and flexibility throughout this and are committed to maintaining transparent and open communication with you. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
David Zech, PRESIDENT & CEO
Jim Bette, SERVICE & REPAIR
Michelle Meyer, HUMAN RESOURCES
"Pacific is probably one of the last real plumbing companies left. Their level of customer service is unparalleled."- Paul H.
"He was able to fix everything and I FINALLY have water pressure in my Master Shower! I will definitely be using Pacific Plumbing moving forward."- James S.
"This company rocks! Great company-great people-great prices."- Mark B.
"They are reliable and professional."- Barb S.
"They were on time, efficient, polite and the price was right. Top notch customer service and plumbing repair."- Taraynn B